Traffic Control is responsible for the safe flow of the public during times where traditional traffic systems are not in place. Usually, because of road works, closures, work sites, or other factors where the standard traffic patterns have changed.
LDC Equipment can offer a range of safety equipment that can enhance traffic control.
Such equipment include:
- Radar Speed Check Signs
- Portable Traffic Lights
- Solar Lighting Towers
- VMS Boards
- Vehicle Arrow Boards
- Lithium Battery Systems
- And More!
There are many reasons why this equipment is essential in maintaining effective traffic control.
- The Safety of the Workers: Ensuring that workers in a safe and maintained environment. Especially when dealing with moving vehicles or heavy machinery.
- Visibility: Signage equipment can inform the public about changed road conditions and work sites ahead.
- Accident Prevention: One of the main reasons is to prevent traffic accidents. Work sites often cause a change in the traffic flow, which can cause confusion to the public if not instructed properly.
- Awareness: To inform drivers of changed traffic conditions and approaching work sites is often the best way to keep everyone safe.
- Emergency: All our products are portable and often require little maintenance to set up. Making our units effective in the case of an emergency or road crisis.
products for traffic control
Radar Speed Check Signs
- Reduces Speed: When drivers are presented with their speed in real-time, they are more likely to adjust their driving to comply with the speed limit.
- Awareness: A reminder to drivers of the either the speed limit or their speed.
- Data: Our units can record vehicles speed and can be used for reporting and research purposes.
- Safety: Slower speed and driving awareness contribute to safer roads and worksites.
Portable Traffic Lights
- Temporary Zones: Can be used for construction or maintenance to navigate traffic around these sites.
- Traffic Flow: These units can be used to maintain an efficient traffic flow and avoid confusion to drivers when the regular traffic system has been changed due to worksites.
- Safety: The main reasons is to ensure the safety of workers, drivers, and pedestrians. To maintain a traffic pattern, decreasing the chances of traffic collusion.
- Flexible: Fixed on a trailer or tripod, the units can be moved to different locations easily.
Solar Lighting Towers
- Solar Power: Using solar panels to generate the unit. No fuel or wiring required. Easy to install and use for worksites.
- Off-the-Grid: Effective for remote locations where access to a power supply is difficult to find.
- Cost-Effective: Cheaper to operate in the long-term as operational and maintenance costs are minimal compared to traditional towers.
- Custom-Made: Custom laser cut branding on purchased units.
- Easy-to-Install: Fixed on a trailer, these units are easy to move around and can be set up in any desired location.
- Real-Time: These boards can display information to the public in real-time about changed road conditions. Keeping them informed.
- Traffic Flow: A great way of displaying message to maintain the flow of traffic.
- Emergency: Can provide vital information during emergency situations such as weather alerts or traffic instructions.
- Awareness: Can be used for public service announcements by displaying safety reminders or messages.
- Reduce Accidents: By informing drivers about changed road conditions. Reduce the chances of collusions by changed road patterns or confusion.
Vehicle Arrow Boards
- Directional: Providing clear directions to drivers due to changed road patterns.
- Visibility: These units are visible in different weather conditions. Effective to be seen by drivers in any situation.
- Managing Lanes: When a lane is closed, these boards can guide drivers into the correct lane smoothly, without the chaos of sudden car movements that can lead to accidents.
- Detour: Boards can direct drivers to different routes to avoid traffic jams.
- Safety: By avoiding confusion for drivers and ensuring that everyone is in the correct lane. This minimises the chances of accidents, frustrations, and other mishaps.