Our LED arrow boards are designed to the highest standard and are suitable for mounting to a ute or truck for traffic control, roadworks, civil works or construction projects. Featuring a unique, easy to use dash controller, our arrow boards are designed for optimal performance With the smallest dash controller on the market, operating the arrow board to change the sign image can be done quickly and efficiently.
Image display is shown as a real-time mimic of your selected sign. These signs have an electric actuator which automatically raises and lowers the board. All of the control equipment is Australian designed and made and backed by a 2 to 5 year warranty (depending on parts). Our B size arrow boards are available in single or double variants, and come with an RMS stamp of approval.
With this in mind, why not upgrade your old boards? We offer an old for new upgrade on all existing arrow boards. So, deliver any old vehicle mounted arrow board to our Gold Coast manufacturing facility and we can provide you with a newly reconditioned board, complete with 12 month warranty. Shipping – arranged if required.
- NEW electric actuator (for auto up and down control)
- NEW LED lamps and dash controller
- And, 12 month warranty*
*Though, on LDC Equipment parts and servicing only. So, warranty does not cover non-upgraded parts.
the ARROW BOARD STANDARD FEATURES
- Australian design and made control equipment
- Assembled in Australia
- Controller integrates beacon switch
- LED lamps – 50,000+ hour life
- Intelligent controller with inbuilt diagnostics
- Fully automatic brightness control
- Power from vehicle: 12 or 24 Volt
- Single and double sided signs available
- Numerous fail-safe techniques employed
- Warranty: 2 years
- LED beacon options available
CERTIFICATION FAS-5 & AS 4192:2006
- NATA laboratory certified operation between -10° and +60°
- Engineer certified for travel at speeds to 110kmh (lowered)
- EMC certificate of compliance # T130819_A
- NATA accredited photometric compliance # 3054-1
- LED Lamps are NATA laboratory certified to IP65
- Control enclosure is NATA laboratory certified to IP45