LDC Equipment has built a reputation for designing and manufacturing superior quality traffic control equipment, VMS signs, LED signs, and solar lighting towers. So, it has expanded to the battery world. Therefore, we now offer the option of purchasing your own Lithium battery system. Afterwards, you get the choice of your battery designed and produced for your purpose.
Our battery systems are 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, and 72V for light to heavy-duty use. Because, LDC is an ISO 9001 company, so our equipment is designed to meet Australian safety and compliance standards and customer expectations of reliability and quality.
Not only available for Hire, but for Purchasing as well!
Firstly, 3/LFP CELLS FEATURES:
- High safety
- High energy density
- Long cycle life
- Small volume
- 3 years full warranty
secondly, 4/LFP BATTERY PACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Customised system to meet different application
- Safe Li-ion technology, no thermal runaway
- Integrated BMS (Battery Management System)
- Battery monitoring and history storage
- Adaptive cells balancing
- Configurable in serial or parallel connection
- Wired communication interface: CAN/TTL/485
- High discharge current capability
- Better performance under low/high temperature
- Capable of over 7000 cycles
- No Cobalt Environmentally friendly and is recycleable.
- Build in fire extinguishing system
- In-time location finding function optional
- Maintenance free>
thirdly, 5/LITHIUM BATTERY SYSTEM APPLICATION:
- V, Forklift, UTV, AGV, Lawn mower, MEWPs, Electric (boat/vehicle/bus/motor), (Home/Industrial/Commercial) ESS, Emergency energy, portable power supply, mobile ESS, and more.
lastly, LITHIUM BATTERY BENEFITS:
- High energy density: stories 6x more energy than a standard lead battery
- Lightweight: can be transported easily
- Long charge hold: retains up to 95% of its charge after 30 days
- No “memory effect”: can be recharged repeatedly with no energy loss, meaning that a lithium-ion battery lasts longer than a standard lead battery.