LDC Equipment has a range of lighting towers in its catalogue, from the Solar Tower to the Overhead Tower. LDC is excited to introduce its newest lighting tower model, the TL-400 Portable Light Tower. The one-man-operated portable electric pole light tower.
It is portable like a work light but has a similar output to a light tower. Higher and brighter than traditional handheld work lights, cheaper and easier to move around than traditional light towers.
Useful for several locations and purposes, such as emergency, infrastructure, railways, events, maintenance, mining, sport, construction, and more.
- Single latch to release tripod – Deploy or fold in seconds.
- Self-locking Pole – Drag and lock at any position, contraction in one push.
- 360° +up/down/left/right adjustable – In-built damping mechanism for ease of adjustment to cover lighting area required.
- Lighting Area – 1100m²
- Ultra-Long Endurance – 1 battery pack can power more than 30 hours in extreme mode.
- Dual handle and strap available
- 0-15000Lm output – brighter than most work lights
- 8000Lm battery-powered output – brighter than all battery-powered work lights.
- 10 hours battery duration at 8000Lm – longer than most work lights, let alone the TKC-9 charger case as accessories supporting successive working days.
- One-man operation – lightweight, easy to carry, operate and adjust.
- Products family – S3 flashlight, T2 head lights, TKC-9 charger case, extra batteries. All these products can work together.
- 9 Bay Simultaneous Rapid Charger (TKC-9) – Carry 9 batteries and charge them as well, available for several days off-grid operation.
- Choice of power options – Choice of driver for maximum output or charger with backup batteries for cordless operation.
- Fully equipped for any challenges in the dark – TL-400 is the primary light source. It allows USB output to charge the T2 headlight and S3 flashlight or your mobile devices.