Proudly Australian made to suit harsh conditions.
FIVE COLOUR VMS SIGNS
The variable message sign boards (VMS) manufactured by LDC Equipment incorporate unique technology that’s unparalleled internationally, using a single VMS Core board that integrates all control functions, communications and charging systems onto a single board.
This revolutionary design eliminates the complex wiring and fault diagnosis associated with traditional variable message signs. All wiring is now point to point from the VMS core to all other components by creating a star pattern. The result is a reduction in possible failure points and increased reliability.
Local control is used through a friendly touchscreen controller on a five metre lead. This ensures the unit can be used at a safe distance away from the road. On-screen menus make it easy to program when the sign is not in a mobile coverage area.
REMOTE ACCESS & MANAGEMENT OF VMS BOARDS
Remote access is provided through our unique Cloud Director Software. The software allows a single VMS or a whole fleet to be managed easily. This service is provided with no ongoing charges on our servers or can be set up easily on a customer’s own servers. We’ve upgraded our original models by adding several new features including: plug and play, aluminium case with no fans to maintain, and a flat deck trailer with an integrated battery box offering a lower centre of gravity for increased stability.
AUSTRALIAN MADE 5 COLOUR VMS SIGN FEATURES
- Fully automatic brightness control with a manual override
- Batteries: 2 x 250Ah AGM maintenance free
- Solar panels: 2 x 120 Watt
- GPS Tracking
- Next-G Cellular connection with SMS and GPRS updates
- 2 Year Warranty
- Screen: UV Stable Polycarbonate
- Raise and lower: Electric actuator
- Wheel locking chains: 2
- Recessed tamper resistant LED tail lights (anti-vandalism)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Galvanised with powder coat finish
- Powerful, low power 32 bit processor
- Passive cooling (No fans)
- Ultra low current draw
- Static LED drive for extended LED life
- No daisy chain wiring – No cascading faults
- Unique point to point internal wiring
- Power consumption: Average 50W
- Live firmware updates via web
- Multiple redundant light sensors
- Fully integrated processor, communication and solar charging module
- Display: 2400 x 1400 to AS:4852
- Matrix resolution: 48 x 28
- Pixel Pitch: 50mm x 50mm
- Display capability: 4 Lines
- Characters per line: Up to 12
LOCAL AND REMOTE CONTROLS
- PC/Laptop with Scheduling
- Digital Key: 2 Supplied
- Touch screen hand controller